Sales prospecting is a vital part of the sales process. It’s how you find new customers, and it’s essential to the B2B salesperson’s job. But if you’re not using any prospecting tools, your business could be missing out on valuable leads! In this post we’ll cover ten different sales prospecting tools that can help you engage with better B2B leads online:
What are Sales Prospecting Tools?
Sales prospecting is the process of identifying, qualifying leads for sales. It’s an essential element of any business, but for most companies it can be difficult to find the right qualified leads online.
Sales prospecting tools help you find the right leads online so you don’t waste time contacting people who aren’t interested in your product or service!
10 Sales Prospecting Tools that are effective for B2B Online Leads are;
- LinkedIn Sales Navigator:
LinkedIn Sales Navigator is a simple and easy-to-use tool that can help you find the right B2B leads. It offers a great user interface, so even someone who is new to sales prospecting will be able to use this tool.
LinkedIn Sales Navigator is free for all users, making it one of the best tools available on our list today!
- HubSpot Sales:
HubSpot Sales is a sales automation tool that helps you to sell more by automating your lead generation and closing processes. HubSpot Sales also allows you to manage your whole sales process, including getting in touch with leads, nurturing them and qualifying them before making contact with the client. The platform has been around since 2011 and its database of over 2 billion records means it has plenty of data on who’s interested in what products or services your company offers.
HubSpot Sales includes features like:
- Lead scoring – This tool helps determine which prospects are likely to become paying customers by looking at their demographics, preferences and past behavior on other platforms like LinkedIn or Facebook (e.g., where they have purchased from before). It then uses this information as well as other factors such as industry experience level, location etc., when deciding whether or not a particular lead should be contacted further by email/phone call etc..
ZoomInfo is a sales prospecting tool that helps you find new leads. It has two different plans, the free plan and the paid plan. The free plan has limited features but if you’re just looking to get started with your business, this might be all you need.
The paid version of ZoomInfo allows for more in-depth analysis of leads and is great for small businesses who want to use it as an engagement strategy or even large businesses who want their prospects on board before they invest time into building relationships with them.
Hunter.io is a B2B sales prospecting tool that helps you find and engage with your ideal customers. It uses AI to identify the best prospects for your business, and it also provides an easy-to-use interface for managing leads.
You can use Hunter.io to:
- Hunter’s AI can help you identify potential buyers based on their social and location data. This will increase your chances of making a sale and generating revenue.
- If you meet someone at a conference or trade show, Hunter’s AI can also help you follow up with them by connecting you with like-minded individuals through LinkedIn groups.
- This ensures that your conversations don’t fall through and that you can establish trust quickly, leading to successful deal closures. Don’t waste time leaving voicemail messages that may never be returned. Let Hunter’s AI help you make the most out of your sales opportunities.
Leadfeeder is a free tool for B2B salespeople. You can use it to find and manage leads, track sales pipeline, and manage pipeline.
Leadfeeder has been around since 2012 and has over 7,000 users worldwide. It’s one of the most popular tools on this list because it helps you engage with more prospects through social media platforms like Facebook or LinkedIn.
Clearbit is a free tool that helps you find and connect with the right people. It can do this by analyzing your social profiles, email and phone numbers, and more.
Clearbit’s algorithm uses machine learning to determine how likely it is that two people have interacted with each other in the past or are connected on LinkedIn or Facebook. The more contacts you have in common with someone else (and the closer their relationship), the higher their score becomes when it comes to predicting who they might know or even be able to help out with information about B2B leads who may be interested in your product/service offerings from an opt-in basis only!
This means that if someone has been referred by another member of their network; then all those positive reviews will increase their credibility score as well—and therefore make them seem more trustworthy than other candidates who haven’t received any recommendations yet.”
SalesLoft is a sales prospecting tool that helps you find the right people to contact and track your progress. You can use it as a one-stop shop for all of your lead generation needs, whether it’s finding new leads or managing your existing ones.
It has a number of features that will help you get more out of your time spent looking at lists, such as:
- Lead scoring – This feature allows users to score their prospects on various criteria (like budget or location) before sending them an invitation email asking them if they want more information about how they can benefit from working with them.
- Recipients management – This feature allows users who have been invited by someone else via SalesLoft (for example), but haven’t yet responded back within 30 days; then automatically remove themselves from this list so no one else receives any emails from them again until they do respond back within 30 days later on down the line!
Pipedrive is a cloud-based sales prospecting tool that allows sales reps to connect with prospects in a meaningful way. It provides a single place for reps to manage their pipelines, and it allows them to connect with customers on an individual level.
For example, if you’re working on an account where the client has multiple departments within the company, you can create templates for each of these departments so that when someone from one department reaches out directly through email or social media messenger (Facebook Messenger), they can easily import the details from their Pipedrive account into that specific template so they don’t have access just yet but will still be able see what’s available before making contact again later down the road when time permits!
Outreach.io is a sales prospecting tool that helps you find new customers by reaching out to people who are interested in your product or service. It’s a great way to build relationships with the right prospects, and it can be used by any B2B company, regardless of size or industry focus.
Outreach.io works by connecting you with other users who have similar interests as yours (e-commerce stores, restaurants, etc). You’ll then be able to ask questions about their businesses and products/services—and even share content from your own site if it fits within their needs!
Drift is a free tool that has been helping B2B salespeople find leads online since 2010. It’s easy to use and has great features, including:
- A database of over 2 million companies in the United States and Canada
- Advanced search capabilities that allow you to filter by industry, job title or company size (for example: “all startups under $5M”)
- Powerful reporting tools that allow you to identify top prospects based on various criteria like geographic location, previous work experience, etc., as well as explore your pipeline using key performance indicators such as average deal size or conversion rate
Prospecting tools can be a great way to help you connect with the right people. Each of these tools has its own set of features and pros, but they all have one thing in common: they will help you find new B2B leads. So, whether you’re looking for something simple like Google analytics or more advanced like Salesforce CRM, there’s an app out there that will do just what you need it to do.